Container Components Europe Ltd is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified, when dealing with us directly or via our website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
What information do we collect?
We will only collect information from you that is relevant to the business. The following classified as personal data may be collected:
- Name, job title and Company name
- Contact information including email address
- Corporate bank details
- Demographic information such as address and postcode
- Product preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
How we collect data:
The data we collect may have come from various sources including:
- Existing customer database
- Existing supplier database
- Web site form submissions
- Purchased from reputable GDPR compliant list brokers
- Verbal agreement
How will it be used?
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with the best possible service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- We may use the information to help improve our products and services
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we believe may be of interest, using the email address which you have provided
- From time to time we may contact you by email, telephone, or mail.
If you receive an email from us it will be because:
- You have purchased a product or service from us in the past
- We have purchased something from you in the past
- You completed a form which gave you the option to request further information
- Promotional emails contain an easy opt-out (unsubscribe) facility should you no longer wish to receive them
- All promotional emails are sent using a GDPR compliant email marketing solution
- The data we hold is kept to a minimum and deemed necessary for our communication with you. We never request or hold any information about you that is not relevant to the business.
Who will it be shared with?
We will not share your information with any other organisations for use by them in any way unless we have your permission or are required to do so by law.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect during our business dealings and online
What happens if you click on an external link on our web site?
Our website may contain links to other websites. Please note that we have no control over other websites and cannot be held responsible for the protection and privacy of any information you provide whilst visiting such sites which are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and check the privacy statement related to the website in question.
How can you keep your personal information up to date?
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by contacting us
- Unsubscribe from email communication using the links provided in any marketing email we send
If you believe any information we are holding is incorrect or incomplete please contact us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct as required.
We reserve the right to update this policy therefore it should be reviewed periodically, taking particular note of sections that are important to you. Where appropriate any change will be notified to you by email.